Looking for the Windows Phone 7 look without the Windows Phone 7 data drain? Look no further since the folks at Cydia have come out with a theme for your iOS device which will make it look like the Windows Phone 7 OS. I still do not see why this is so desirable since, I personally, feel that iOS is a much more elegant and easily used OS. Keep in mind however that this is still in beta testing so there is not set final release or price on this theme. You can get this theme on your iOS device by following these steps:
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a “Default” backup, if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link:backboard://http://wyndrepo.googleco…es/OS7Beta.zip
4. Press “Yes” and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.