Often times when we lose our T.V. remote it is pretty tragic since no one wants to get up and change the channels or even turn on the T.V. Another tragedy that could happen is having your house burnt down, but who would have thought that looking for a missing T.V. remote and burning down a house would go hand in hand. As unlikely as this all sounds it is a true fact and it has happened just recently due to a 19 year old man in Cleavland. When he was searching for the remote he decided to use a lighter instead of a flashlight when looking under his bed for the remote. This caused the mattress to catch fire and this quickly led to the entire room as it continued to spread. Eventually the house did burn down, and a valuable lesson is learned that you should never check under furniture with a lighter.

Sources: Gizmodo Fox8