The new ASUS ZenFone focuses on computer performance and touch screen camera features for making quick, high quality #selfies. ASUS found a way for owners to take pictures of themselves using the higher quality camera on the back phone.
Just follow these quick easy steps to make self shots.
1. From the Home Screen, tap on the Camera app.
2. On the Camera app, tap the icon with 3 dots.
3. Choose Self Timer
4. After selecting Self timer and then the time, your shutter starts taking burst shots two (or five/ten) seconds after you actually press the shutter button.
In Selfie mode, Zenfone activates the high resolution main camera on the back of the phone instead of the lower resolution front-facing camera. Zenfone automatically detects when the faces are in the frame and snaps three quick photos, which can be saved or shared online.
Phone Specification :
· Camera Resolution : 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels
· OS : Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
· Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery
· Screen Size : 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches
· Dimension : 148.2 x 72.8 x 10.3 mm (5.83 x 2.87 x 0.41 in)
· Weight : 148.2 x 72.8 x 10.3 mm (5.83 x 2.87 x 0.41 in)