No one around to take your photo? Then it’s time for a #selfie !
Here are simple steps to use your HTC One (M8) for a selfie.
1. Tap and Open the Camera App.
2. Switch to Selfie Mode or just switch to front Camera by swiping from left or right edge of your phone’s screen.
3. Tap anywhere on the screen to start the timer.
4. It will automatically snap a photo after the countdown.
Tips on improving your HTC One Selfie experience!
HTC One has autofocus and adjusting sharpness is just a piece of cake!
· To easily change focus, on the Viewfinder just press the subject to lock and focus.
· You can manually adjust the sharpness of the photo by Editing in Gallery or adjust it before taking the photo on Camera Settings.
· It is better to sharpen a blurry image rather than to reduce the sharpness of an image.
Get your coolest HTC One (M8) #Accessories !
Phone Specifications :
· Camera Resolution : Dual 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels
· OS : Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
· Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery
· Screen Size : 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches
· Dimension : 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm (5.76 x 2.78 x 0.37 in)
· Weight : 157 g (5.54 oz)