The LG Nexus 5 has 8MP camera, which offers HDR+(High Dynamic Rang) to improve photo’s quality and resolution.
Just follow these quick steps to include yourself on the photo and take #selfies !
1. Touch Google Camera on Home Screen
2. Swipe from left to right, then touch Camera icon.
3. Touch the three horizontal dots in the lower right of the screen.
4. A set of options will pop, and Choose the Timer
5. Turn on 3-second or 10-second timer for front and back camera.
6. After the Timer, it will automatically take shots !
Note : The Timer is not available when HDR+ is turned on.
Get your coolest Nexus 5 #accessories !
Phone Specification :
· Carrier : Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
· Camera Resolution : 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels
· OS : Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat)
· Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery
· Screen Size : 1080 x 1920 pixels, 4.95 inches
· Dimension : 137.9 x 69.2 x 8.6 mm
· Weight : 130 g (4.59 oz)