The Samsung Galaxy S4 camera takes solid rather than ground breaking photos. The S4’s camera has big upgrade over the sensor with 13 megapixel rear Camera which is capable of taking stunning photos and comes with a decent auto mode. These key features are perfect for selfshots and #selfies !
Just follow these quick easy steps to make self shots.
1. Launch the Camera Application.
2. From there, tap on the Menu key and choose Settings.
3. On Settings, tap on the timer option, then choose rather to turn timer off, 2 sec, 5 sec and 10 sec.
4. Tap on the Camera icon to take shots.
5. It will automatically take shots after the countdown.
Get your coolest Samsung Galaxy S4 #accessories !
Phone Specification :
· Carrier : Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket
· Camera Resolution : 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels
· OS : Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
· Battery : Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
· Screen Size : 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches
· Dimension : 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
· Weight : 130 g (4.59 oz)