The Camera on the Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the most powerful on the market, featuring an Isocell unit that offers up 16MP snaps.
Here are the quick easy steps to include yourself on the photo and take a #selfie !
1. Tap on the Camera Application.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Select the timer and from the Timer tab, choose either turn off the timer, 2 sec, 5 sec, or 10 sec.
4. Then tap on the Camera icon to take shots!
Note: Unfortunately the maximum time delay is only 10 seconds for the camera, so you may have to run a little bit faster and get yourself ready in the picture.
Get your coolest Samsung Galaxy S5 #Accessories !
Phone Specifications :
· Carrier : AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
· Camera Resolution : 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels
· OS : Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
· Battery : Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
· Screen Size : 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.1 inches
· Dimension : 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 in)
· Weight : 145 g (5.11 oz)