Yep, it happened again.

Last month, a man in San Diego had a “pet” rattlesnake. One day he decided it would be a fantastic idea to take a selfie with that said “pet.” Well guess what? He got bit! On top of that? His hospital bill was over $150,000. You would think no one could possibly do that again. Well, you would be wrong. This week a Lake Elsinore man stumbled upon a four-foot rattlesnake on his family’s ranch. Apparently the 1st thought was….take a selfie!!  So he was bitten by said rattle snake as he picked it up and attempted to take a selfie. There is a strong chance he will lose his hand.

Be careful out there and don’t take selfies with rattlesnakes. Or any other thing that risks your life!